Thursday, January 13, 2011

I'm Alive!


Hey there! I'm still alive and kickin', haven't gotten hit by a bus or murdered by the wife yet :P.

My bankroll's about the same as my last update, but it sure dipped down by $300 at NL50.

Lucky for me, RUSH called my name in the new year, though, and now I've got it all back! I swear, it's like crack-cocaine, and every poker junkie known to man seems to be on and donating me their money :) Also doesn't hurt that I've been getting smacked in the head with Aces and Kings. Here's the year's pretty graph! Comment now before the downswing (That's right, I'm pre-empting you, karma)!

My wife also pointed out how I'm a short to medium term planner only. So I'm not going to set some sort of silly monthly or yearly goal for poker.

Next stop: Get to 50000 hands at NL25 RUSH and see where you stand. Have I finally cracked the NL25 RUSH puzzle?!? Stay tuned for more...

1 comment: