Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Cashing the Dank!

I decided to play in the final Survivor Dank.

I came in third, finishing behind 23Warsaw and Shabazz Jenkins when my AQo failed to hold against Shabazz's KJo all in pre.

So it's been forever since I last cashed in the Dank. It was actually still called the Mookie back then. And I definitely can't complain about losing to KJo because it took a hell of a lot of sucking out for me to get that far!

I pretty much couldn't lose the tourney until the bubble burst, cracking DDionysus multiple times, including his AA with QQ all in pre, taking down Josie's top pair with 3 outs after getting it in on the flop, and conquering Numbono's AK vs. my A3, also all in pre.


It was fun, but I'm tiiiiired. Goodnight!

If you want to join in the fun, look for The Dank on Wednesday nights at 10:00pm, and visit to hear a live webcast from the organizer! Password is vegas1.

2 comments:

  1. It was alot of fun. Great playing with you Thorny! Grrrr I owe you a smack or 2 though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job. Suckouts are part of poker.

    ReplyDelete