Thursday, May 13, 2010

Well, I'm running below EV again...

I'm starting to think posting about running good makes the poker gods smite me. Venting the inevitable bad beats that happen on the Rush tables, where cards fly and donkeys play.

Two pair getting turned against a better two pair.

ACES! I 3-bet you, foolish fool. 2 callers. AK3 flop. I get shoved on by A7ss. Woohoo!!!! Haha, he raise/called from MP with A7 soooted then shoved on that flop, he's my favorite.

I'm gonna celebr... wait... spade turn? Please no, please no, please... GAH!!! Yup, runner runner flush... he's no longer my favorite. For now.

The good news is, I'm still up 2 and a half buyins after dusting off two and a half. Not to mention, I managed to reign in my tilt. I see progress being made.

Breathe in. Breathe out.

No comments:

Post a Comment