Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Poker ADD?

Alrighty, so I've jumped from heads up sit n gos to full ring cash to mtt's to 6-max cash these past few months as a solidly break-even player/marginal winner or loser. What's next?

Well, my friends, the hottest new thing are STTs for me! It's kind of like returning to my roots, how I learned the game with my high school buddies. I've played 4 so far with pretty awesome results:

1. Loss
2. First!
3. Second!
4. Second!

Not bad at all. I like STTs. They've let me combine everything I've learned so far into one, and I've pretty much dominated these first few STTs through table selection (yeah sharkscope!) and the ability to read people much, much better postflop. The cash games and HUSNGs really helped with that.

I've easily felt like I was the best player in all of the games I played, and have gotten the chips in good most of the time. Of course, this sort of winning streak is said to be unsustainable (I'll prove 'em wrong! ...maybe), but it's a darn good way to start off my newest poker love.

No comments:

Post a Comment