Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wha? I'm... censored?!?

MY blog's been censored by my work censor. That's right. The Thorny Road is apparently too extreme for the workplace. That's mostly why I haven't updated in a while. What bums. I probably get an average of zero clicks per day. They must be pretty good to single out the one employee out of thousands (me) who goes to my specific blog once every few days.

Also, I just saw that I got my first follower! Hooray! Mojo is a real blogger, too. Someone more entrenched in the blogging poker community. It must have been my rebel attitude, being censored and all, that lured him in...

The funniest part about being blocked by the man? I can still read the profanity strewn madness that is Waffles.

What the hell, big brother.

4 comments:

  1. I think the Matrix allows me to be invisible to all detectors. I do not get chat banned on FT.. work filters do not catch me.. I am like a ghost!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Read everything through google reader!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and I have my strategy post up. Please comment on it. I do believe your STT success is sustainable.. obviously you will have times when you lose 5-10 in a row.. but you can easily with 5-10 in a row too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like they ought to get their act together.

    Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete