Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Superturbos!!!

So I've gotten hooked on super-turbos at Full Tilt recently. Still STTs, but now I can still 3-table and crank out a good volume of games. To start 'em off, I'm running super hot. For example, the last 8 games I played (all of them within like half an hour lol), I've outright won 3 and then got 3rd in another.

All in all, for these first 70 or so games I'm up around 15 buy-ins. Which totally rocks, although it's impossible to sustain such a great win rate over the long term, from what my forums reading has told me :(

I love these things. People are so bad, shoving with garbage and calling with garbage. It's amazing. Also, with the number of games I'm playing, maybe I can actually generate some decent rakeback! Hehe.

The game is perfect for a hobbyist like me without too much time to devote to poker. Not to mention, since it's 99% a preflop game, it's much easier and allows me to multi-table with at most a very marginal effect on my play. I played 5 tables for a little bit, but i like being able to get some reads on people, really. I might try that again, though.

Hooray for poker!

No comments:

Post a Comment