Thursday, June 17, 2010

Back to breakeven, and beyond!!!

It must be all the donks from that Full Tilt event last weekend. God bless them. With the $12 in rakeback I just got, my FTP roll has swelled to a nice $121.46 from just $70 a few days ago. While that may not look like much, this marks the point where my formerly losing, now somewhat profitable self has climbed and clawed above break even, and by a healthy margin, too.

I started with $100 on FTP, lost $100 while keeping my bankroll the same with rakeback and the first time deposit bonus, lost a bit more down to around $40 donking around, and I've been slowly climbing my way back ever since. It's sweet to have finally come to this point, and I'm $20 over, too!

Now I just need another $80 and I can say that my profit's all due to my play, rather than Full Tilt's generous deposit bonus... I can't wait! Here's hoping a severe downswing doesn't completely wipe me out, especially since I'm on a super heater right now. Only time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment