Thursday, August 26, 2010

Switching gears yet again

With my new-found gadget PokerTracker, it's become obvious that my win rate completely plummets at NL 10 Rush. I've got over 35,000 hands on both, and the numbers don't lie. For Nl 10 Rush, my winrate drops to about 1/4 of my of my winrate at NL 5 Rush. In other words, it's not even close to worth it for me. Heck, without rakeback, I might even be a losing player there long term (gotta love statistics).

I've decided that to get better, I'm going to grind up my bankroll with NL 5 Rush (say 1000 hands a day, put in 1-table sessions on the regular tables, and climb the micro ladder that way.

This way, I get the best of both worlds, both grinding up and improving my game, all in one! Bonus: On one table, I can actually play and work on real poker. You know, the kind where you actually make reads on people and adjust. :)

Moved my $260 over from Stars, FullTilt all the way!

Current Bankroll: $579.80

No comments:

Post a Comment