Saturday, March 27, 2010

Definitely the Promised Land

And the hot streak continues! 130 BBs in 115 hands lol. People just can't find the fold button, and I'm doing great at extracting value. My days of inevitable losing may just be over! It seems about right... taking me around 6 months of online play to transition from big loser to smaller loser, marginal loser to marginal winner (Although with the enormous skill level difference between 10NL and 2NL, I just might havae been boosted to solid winner... we'll see.) Honestly, all the talk about all of the micros being the same is a huge sack of lies.

I wonder how long it'll take me to grind back the $150 I've donked off in cash games already... ah well, I'll be taking a shot at moving up to 5NL once I grind back $50 of it or so. Time to get myself PokerTracker.

No comments:

Post a Comment