Friday, July 23, 2010

Poker update, lovely rakeback

Got $60 in rakeback for this week!

Although I'm still gnashing my teeth at fulltiltrakeback.com, because my balance said $97, not $60. And that's not including whatever I've played the last 3 days. They're frustrating me.

As far as hitting $750 on my FTP account, the rakeback brought me up to $400. I'm on track to get there by mid-August... although I'm not sure I'll be ready to move up by then. Why not, you ask? Well, because I haven't fully made the transition to NL 10 yet. Yup, I lost 5 buy ins and moved down as per my BRM guidelines (hooray discipline!), and then stacked donkeys at NL 5 to get back up to $315 (13 buyins, woot woot), and then I got rakeback and "cheated" with FTP's quick deposit bonus of $15 for a $10 deposit, adding the last $25 to get me to where I am now.

I love me some deposit bonuses. Thought briefly about making my goal $800 instead, but nah, we'll see how we are in another week.

Good luck at the tables!

No comments:

Post a Comment