Thursday, April 15, 2010

Running Good

On the poker front, my housemate and I are looking to set up a home poker tournament. Which would be awesome, because I'm pretty much far and away the best player out of everyone I've invited so far. 99% sure I'm the only one who's actually won money at online tournaments. And yes, I do win money at tourneys, I'm at around 11% ROI over 600 tournaments at the micros. Shocking from such a marginal, probably losing player at cash, I know. Then again, I'm a firm believer that tournaments are easier.

Also, I rock. It's official. Really.

I just got Employee of the Month in my ~300 person company. Apparently I'm the only one from this office to ever get it haha. So our site manager came and bought everyone in my office lunch, gave me a letter from the president of the company, a fancy certificate of achievement, and slid me an envelope under the table with an American Express Gift Card inside.

That last part felt baller. And a little like I was doing something illegal. Hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment