Thursday, September 30, 2010

Full Tilt is down? Possible alternatives...

I woke up extra early to get an hour of poker in before work. Little did I know that Full Tilt would be down this morning. Shucks.

What's worse, now that I've cashed out of Stars, I've got nowhere to play! I could always go back to Stars, but where's the fun in that? It's time to try new things.

I think I'll go check out Bodog. Why? Well, it's reputable, the cash games are supposed to be pretty soft (yay, gamblers), and most of all, they have an awesome %110 bonus up to $1100. Sure, at the volume I play now, I'll probably only clear like $100 of that with my play, but you get 10% ($100) instantly when you first deposit. That's a pretty freaking awesome sign-up deal. Plus they have this friends with benefits thing where friend referrals might actually happen, ya know, since they don't do rakeback affiliates.

So I'm going to make an account there.

Edit: Meh. Looks like you can only deposit $500 using a credit card, and they only take visa. Haven't tried yet, so I'm not even sure it'll work. To deposit $1000 you have to use an ewallet that charges 8.8% on deposits AND 10% on withdrawals. Definitely not worth it. We'll see, I might still deposit via credit card for the bonus :)

Further edit: Full Tilt's back with many eurodonks. Forget Bodog for now. Muahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment